What Do Our Maintenance Fees Cover?
Our Maintenance Fees are based on price per square foot of living space. Living space does not include garages, lower levels, attics or storage rooms. These dues are used to cover a wide variety of common expenses, including:
- On-Site Property Management
- Landscaping – Unit & Common Areas
- Snow Removal – Streets, Drives & Walkways to the Front Door
- Residents' Weekly Trash Pick-Up and Recycle
- Residents' Water
- 10,000 SF Clubhouse for Association Social Events. Available for Rent by Residents Only.
- Salt Water Pool (refurbished in 2012)
- Tennis and Pickle Ball Court (refurbished in 2016)
- Beach for Swimming on Main Lake
- Chip & Putt
- Walking Trails
- Stocked Lake for Fishing & Boating
- Pest Control & Critter Management
- Insurance for Exterior of Each Homeowner Unit as well as Clubhouse and surrounding grounds
- Main Road & Street Maintenance
- Exterior Building Maintenance – Roofs, Siding, Gutters, Chimneys
- Funded Reserves for Future Landscape, Roof, Siding, Road Replacements and Catastrophic Events.